What are the types of Student Visas for Singapore?
Check out the information regarding Canadian visas
Student Visas For The Singapore
Student visas in Singapore are referred to as a ‘Pass’. You have to apply at the Students Online Application and Registration System (SOLAR) and submit the required list of documents in order to get your pass issued.
Steps to apply for Singapore Student Visa
- Accept the offer from one university only and get their admission letter.
- Registration of Application by an Institute of Higher Learning (IHL)
- After that, the student needs to log in to SOLAR and submit Form 16.
- Submit the documents to the Student’s Pass Unit, ICA
- Prepare the financial documents
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) & Medical Insurance
- Apply for the Student Visa
- Pay the Visa fee (60 Euros)
- Book an appointment at the Visa office to submit the documents.
- Submit the documents at the Embassy on the date of the appointment
- Submit the Passport to the Embassy on approval of the Visa
- Get your student visa approved
Documents required for Swedish Student Visa
- Online Visa Application form
- Passport size photos
- Letter of Acceptance from a Swedish University / College
- Evidence of Deposit / Tuition Fees Paid to University/College - (TT Copy/Swift Copy/Payment Receipt)
- Original Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Health Insurance
- Original Passport
- All Work Experience Documents from Employer (Offer letter / Experience Letter / Relieving Letter)
- Salary Slips for the last 3 months (only if you’re working)
- All-Academic documents (All Mark Sheets and Degree Certificates - 10th onwards)
- English Language Test Certificate (IELTS)
- Updated Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Updated Resume
- Cover Letter
Submit the form and we'll get in touch in the next 24 hours
Funds can be arranged below format
I. Education Loan to cover your tuition fee
II. Liquid funds to cover your Living Expenses i. e. EUR 10000 per annum
Original Education Loan Sanction Letter/Disbursement Letter/Education Loan Account Statement
Latest/Updated Bank Account Statements/Pass Book of Accounts/Bank Balance Certificates for the last 6 months (With a Valid Sign & Stamp from the Bank)
Fixed Deposits Certificate (With Valid Sign & Stamp of the Bank) (Note: You can show fixed deposits that have to be more than 12 months old. You need to put the original FD receipt along with a photocopy (the visa office will keep the photocopy and give the original back to you). Plus, you need FD Balance Certificate stating that this money is available to withdraw anytime to FD holders.)
PF / PPF / EPF / GPF Account Statement and Balance Certificate, which confirms the total available balance and withdrawal balance
5. LIC of India Policies. If you or your sponsor has LIC Policies, then you need to get LIC Surrender Value Certificate (Sample Attached)
Last 3 Years ITR (Income Tax Return File) with computation sheet /Form-16 of each sponsor & Applicant
Financial Summary of Funds
Sponsorship Letter from parents/sponsor
Self-Attested Identity Proof of all sponsors
Police Clearance Certificate
Go to the link: https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/pccOnlineApp
Follow the instructions
Create an Account
Fill and submit the form
Make the payment
Book an appointment
Submit the documents on the date of appointment
Verify the documents and get PCC done on the same day
All the applicants who apply for a visa will be required to have overseas travel medical insurance, which will be valid for all the Schengen countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent for all risks such as - accident, illness, medical emergency evacuation, repatriation, etc. The policy also has to specify the period of validity and cover the entire trip duration, including the date of arrival and departure.
Not sure where to study?
Book an appointment with us and get consulted from our experts